|Client Relations Executive|
|Closing Date: 30 Apr 2014|
|Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Client Relations Executive
You will handle the check-in of guests including the processing of their reservations and rooming. Your duties include conducting site inspections and closure of sales deals as required, organize and implement guest programs. Manage the breakfast lounge, business centre activities and perform night audit duties.
· Min. GCE ‘O’ Levels, SPM and/or WSQ Certificate in Accommodation Operations or equivalent.
· 1-2 years experience in Front Office operations within the hospitality industry is preferred.
· Computer literacy and understanding of office administration.
· Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
· Those with frontline customer service experience are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary by 30 April 2014 to:
Manager, Human Resource