|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2013|
|Email Contact: email@example.com|
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will maximize business opportunities in the assigned area of responsibility by maintaining and optimizing the designated portfolio, pursue and develop new businesses while generating consistent leads. You will actively conduct regular and tactical sales activities in achieving the budgeted revenue objectives. You will closely monitor the revenue and business production to ensure the fulfilment of set sales targets.
· Diploma qualification or higher is preferred.
· At least 2 to 4 years of Sales experience in the hospitality industry
· Experience in handling Corporate accounts will be an advantage
· Literacy in software applications, with sound knowledge of travel and hospitality industry systems, as well as Microsoft Excel, Words & Power point
· Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and a good team player
· Possess good corporate network/ relationships