Location : Singapore
You are responsible for office administration work such as keeping
all records updated and accurate, handling typing, filling of all
correspondence reports and memos. You are also required to provide good
communication between guests and Housekeeping Department and co-ordinate guests
service requests to the staff effectively and efficiently.
- Answer all telephone calls within 3 rings and co-ordinate all guests’ requests to the respective staff.
- Periodically check whether work has been accomplished and follow-up whenever necessary.
- Be responsible in ensuring that all keys issued and collected are being properly recorded and kept in the designated cabinet.
- Be responsible for the set up of all files and records and having it properly maintained and updated.
- Compile supplies inventory report and raise purchase order when necessary.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers on purchase orders and follow up on any delay orders with suppliers when needed.
- Handle Lost & Found enquiries according to the policy and procedures.
- Assist the Housekeeping Executive to prepare monthly expenses forecast reports and annual budget report.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Housekeeping Executive.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary by 30 April 2014 to:
Manager, Human Resource
Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd
Email address : email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)