Location : Singapore
You are responsible for ensuring the proper functionality of the property to achieve a level of comfort and satisfaction that exceeds Residents’ expectation.
- Assess and carry out daily and periodic maintenance work to ensure the functionality of the Apartments, Residents’ Common Area, Public Areas, Staff Common Areas, Offices and Workstations in order to achieve zero defects.
- Repair all defects and identify deficiencies.
- Uphold our company policy and procedures to ensure the safety, security and welfare of the Residents.
- Carry out preventive, protective or upgrading works to equipment or building structures to achieve operational readiness.
- Carry out CARE Programme (Clean And Repair Everything), including electrical equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- Anticipate the Residences’ needs and provide services to exceed their expectation.
- Liaise with other Sections and Departments, relating to services rendered outcomes and placing or removal of any equipment to or from apartments/rooms.
- NTC certification is required with 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Electrical maintenance
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Carpentry & Varnishing
- General knowledge of internal workings of operating equipment and chemical usage.
- Good customer service skills and listening skills.
- Basic problem solving skills.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary by 30 April 2014 to:
Manager, Human Resource
Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd
Email address : email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)